Wednesday, September 2, 2009

-- such a slack..lol

-- summary: just graduated, currently looking for a job..been puttin up with alot of bullshit, but i'm getting my priorites str8. lol// BUT ANYWAY - iBeen on this MLG shit hard lately with all the free time I had.

MLG = Major League Gaming

nerdy? - fuck you. =p

I'm a big Halo 3 fan tho [for those of you who don't know, Halo 3 is the third installment to this addicting ass FPS game by Bungie for the Xbox 360]

DEFFINITIONS: FPS ~ "First Person Shooter"

Alot of people have been winning madd money though tournaments by building teams && what not, so shit, why not hop on, i'm already good at it haha.

Xbox 360 GT: QUiiCK v2 (this is my new one)

But yeah..my life is kinda on chill mode right now..lol [RIGHT NOW] at least . . .

~ quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment