Sunday, March 1, 2009

♫--lets talk about music.

--where can I start;;i used not really enjoy music when I was younger..[i have no idea why] but now, its almost a necessity.\\but i guess where im really trying to get to is, since when do we categorize music.?\\i mean really. "just because I'm black don't mean i cant listen to green day"[friday the 13th]-->&& dat nigga was damn well right;;but im not a green day fan. :P //shyd, i listen to all types of music;from lil wayne(he fell off though)&&Drake-->down to earlier MC's like Mos Def,Talib,Common && my nigga J Dilla..shyd, N*E*R*D is that[fire]// hell i even listen to Japanese [Hip Hop/Music] |nujabes)but the point being is that, |All) music should be enjoyed by |All) types of groups.--like i had this one girl the other day, goin through my ipod like "why you got all this weird music" && im like, why my music gotta be weird, just because its somethin you dont listen too.//thing about me is, i have a [high] respect for quality music, && lyrics people put work into, not somethin thought of in 5 mins. --feel me?--

--music--[its like a supernatural vacation//just chill&&do you]

1 comment:

  1. That shit used to bug me to, "why you got this white people music". Music is music regardless, there are feelings you get from some artists that you can't get from others. It's all about the words anyone, you can't just jerk to everything for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete